rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Terry Gel Fly men's saddle

Started by Chris Dodd · · Last activity · 1 post · 168 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
17 September 2004
Last activity
17 September 2004
Original author
Chris Dodd
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
168
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Men's Terry Fly Gel saddle with Ti rails. Approx. 8 months on it and I love
    it. Been talked into trying a few other saddles, so I thought I'd let
    someone else enjoy it. No rips, tears or scuffs. Leather has broken in
    nicely.
    This saddle sells new for $110. I'm asking $70 including UPS shipping in the
    conti US.
    Please email for pics.
    Thanks,
    Chris [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.