FS: thinning out the stable, including Ibis Ti Mojo

Pelican_Racing

Nov 23, 2004
I have too many bikes. I need to sell a couple of these, and I'm not really particular as to which one goes. I'll leave it up to the Fates to decide.

I can take detailed pictures of any of these fine rides, so e-mail me if you are interested. I am Pelican_Racing on eBay (and various automotive forums) so you can check my feedback and be sure that I'm a legitimate and honest seller. Here we go:

1) 53cm Masi Nuova Strada. Full Shimano Sante gruppo. Excellent condition. Everything is original (except new Cinelli cork, and tubulars) from 1988. This is the same frame that the '88 Olympic Gold Medalist pedaled. Certainly a collectible bike now and in the future. Probably less than 1000 miles on her. $800.

2) 17"/Med. 2000 Specialized FSR XC-Pro. Best cross crountry full suspension design IMO. Balanced 80mm travel front and rear with Fox shock and RS SID front fork. Full XT group with XTR rear derailler, newer Hollowtech crankset, 9spd drivetrain, newer (non-sloppy) XT vees. Specialized Stout wheelset with Mavic rims. $800.

3) 19" Ritchey Super Comp, #9C9. 9th SC frame made by the master brazer himself in 1987, before the production SC's were released in '88. Full Deore XT group with thumbies, biopace II crankset, four finger levers and old school cantilevers. All the other goodies from that era such as Ritchey FD stem, Salsa bar, Slyvan MKS pedals and clips, Avocet saddle and Suntour XC post. All original with some Mt. Tam dirt still on it. Can be cleaned off upon request! $450.

4) 52cm 2002 Surly Pacer in the cool baby blue powdercoat, not the sinister black they offer now. Read all about it on Sheldon Brown's site, or Surlybikes.com. Used as a commuter so has some scratches on the bike, mainly on one side. Most of the decals were removed for steatlh. $250 for frame/fork/Ritchey headset or $600 for complete bike with Shimano Ultegra 9spd shifters/crankset/frt der., 105 wheelset, rear derailler and Tiagra brakes. No saddle and pedals (on my current commuter). Salsa SUL cromo stem, Ritchey bars, American Classic post.

Last and CERTAINLY not least, (I can't believe I'm doing this) :confused: .

5) 1998 Ibis Titanium Mojo, with HandJob!, butted tubes, tapered stays, 2.8lb $2900 retail for just the frame. Custom S/M sizing, so it's a bit longer in the top tube. I think it's 16.5 x 21.5, but it was a while ago. Full Shimano XTR group from that year, with Rock Shox SID. Custom built TNT titanium hubs with Revolution spokes and Mavic 217 rims (lighter than Crossmax). Ibis bar, Ibis stem, Thomson post, Flite saddle. No expense spared. Bascially my DREAM BIKE that was worth over $5000. Taking reasonable offers, and if you don't already have one of these, you know how rarely they come up for sale.

Parts:

Thomson Elite seatpost 26.8 x 250mm size, black, layback style, 12 degree clamp head, black (SP-E106SB). Brand new, never been used, zero miles on it. This thing retails for $85.95 new. – $55

Thomson Elite seatpost 27.2 x 250mm size, straight, silver. Used, but shows no insertion marks. Just little marks around logo, but too small for my camera to pick up. – $45 (currently on eBay)

Shimano M540 pedals Like new take-offs, never been used, zero miles on it. These thing retails for $94.98 new. Will include a set of used SH-51 cleats and bolts if you want. – $55 (currently on eBay)

Shimano LX front/left shifter pod: New! Missing indicator, but has new cable. Triple ring, 9spd model. $39 Retail – $15

Local buyers preferred, but I can ship a bike to the 48 states for about $45. Smaller parts, buyer pays shipping costs, no bogus "handling" charges.

Thanks,
Hong
(hong d quan at yahoo dot com)