FS: Track Frameset & parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Verheul

2001 Bianchi Reparto Corse Track frame/fork. This was/is Bianchi's top of the line track frame, not
to be confused with their entry level "Pista". Celeste green of course. Tubing is multishaped
Bianchi "Pro L Lite Steel" tubing, double-butted, heat treated, TIG welded frame/fork handmade in
Italy. Size is 59cm c-t, with a 57.5cm top tube, parallel 75's angles, minimal (I think 28mm) fork
rake. Seatpost 27.2...threaded steel 1" steerer...standard track spacing on the rear (120mm).
Frame/fork are in very good condition, a few nicks & scratches around the drivetrain as you'd expect
from a couple months of racing. I'm the original owner, and I literally went to 5 sessions on the
track with it.

You can see more details on this model at
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/bianchi00/l_chromo_pista.html

Note that there are no drillings for brakes, and no waterbottle braze ons, this is designed purely
as a track frame, and is not the best option for a road fixed-gear bike.

I'll sell the frame/fork with Y2K Campy Chorus headset for $475 shipped, or as a complete bike.
Here's a list of the parts I've got, price negotiable depending on what you want:

All drivetrain parts are 3/32" and in excellent condition. Suntour Superbe Pro 175mm track cranks,
144BCD (standard track). Shimano square taper sealed BB Various chainrings, 48, 50, 51, 52t - Sugino
or Campagnolo. BMX Chain with extra links Various cogs 13t, 19t. . ITM Eclypse 14cm quill stem,
black, no rise. Giant EXT 120mm adjustable rise (from 10' down to 30' up) stem Modolo X-Tenos 8-bend
bars, double grooved, 44cm c-c SRP grey handlebars, 42cm c-c, ends cut down roughly 1.5cm. Rear
wheel is a Campagnolo Atlanta (32mm deep) clincher, 28 bladed spokes laced to a Mavic track hub, 5mm
allen key bolts (I never pulled it, even doing a kilo start). No front wheel, but have a Control
Tech allen key skewer that converts any QR road wheel for track use. I have a couple sets of Time
Pedals (Criteriums and Equipe Mags), both in fair but functionally good condition. Various seats to
choose from Chain whip & tools so you have everything you need for the track.

--
John Verheul
j v e r h e u l <at> e a r t h l i n k dot n e t

Status
Not open for further replies.