FS: Trek 27.2mm Seatpost

Doug

Guest
Trek custom alloy micro-adjust seatpost
27.2mm diameter.
22.5cm long; 15cm to min insertion line.
US$ 20, shipped, CONUS
Item is used, but in good shape.
Check or MO's
Picture available.

Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com
--
Doug Goodwin

You have posted this same seatpost for sale about 35 times at $25, and 25
more times or so at $20. Maybe it is time for another price drop...

"Doug" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Trek custom alloy micro-adjust seatpost
> 27.2mm diameter.
> 22.5cm long; 15cm to min insertion line.
> US$ 20, shipped, CONUS
> Item is used, but in good shape.
> Check or MO's
> Picture available.
>
> Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com
> --
> Doug Goodwin

"Frank" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> You have posted this same seatpost for sale about 35 times at $25, and 25
> more times or so at $20. Maybe it is time for another price drop...

> "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> Trek custom alloy micro-adjust seatpost
>> 27.2mm diameter.
>> 22.5cm long; 15cm to min insertion line.
>> US$ 20, shipped, CONUS
>> Item is used, but in good shape.
>> Check or MO's
>> Picture available.
>>
>> Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com
>> --
>> Doug Goodwin

================================
Ah yes, the net-nanny!

As I said in my email response to you when you spewed the same drivel, if
you don't like my posting, filter it!

OR, have your mother or father show you how to do it.

--
DG

Frank suggested:
"You have posted this same seatpost for sale about 35 times at $25, and 25
more times or so at $20. Maybe it is time for another price drop..."
==================
Doug Goodwin (200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com)
replied in a fit of pique:
"Ah yes, the net-nanny!
As I said in my email response to you when you spewed the same drivel, if
you don't like my posting, filter it!
OR, have your mother or father show you how to do it.
DG"
=========================

I apologize. After reading your reply I don't believe it is just the price
keeping your item from selling after 60 "for sale" posts. I now believe it
is the price and your abrasive personality.

Frank

"Frank" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:
~~~~SNIPPED TO SAVE THE BANDWIDTH~~~~~

> I apologize. After reading your reply I don't believe it is just the
> price keeping your item from selling after 60 "for sale" posts. I now
> believe it is the price and your abrasive personality.
>
> Frank

==================================
me this PM, I offer the following:
--------
Seeing that your posts/emails were both unnecessary, and intrusive, from
day one, it's apparent that *YOU* are the one lacking in manners. I would
also say, lacking in any idea of netiquette.

My comments to you remain the same, ignore my posts, filter my posts, or
STFU!

AND, I *DO* know how to kill-file!
DG

In article <[email protected]>, retrofan531
@NOSPAMallegiance.tv says...
> Frank suggested:
> "You have posted this same seatpost for sale about 35 times at $25, and 25
> more times or so at $20. Maybe it is time for another price drop..."
> ==================
> Doug Goodwin (200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com)
> replied in a fit of pique:
> "Ah yes, the net-nanny!
> As I said in my email response to you when you spewed the same drivel, if
> you don't like my posting, filter it!
> OR, have your mother or father show you how to do it.
> DG"
> =========================
>
> I apologize. After reading your reply I don't believe it is just the price
> keeping your item from selling after 60 "for sale" posts. I now believe it
> is the price and your abrasive personality.
>
> Frank

I've bought stuff from Doug and had no problems with his personality;
maybe if you stop jumping in where you don't belong, he might be nicer
to you. If you don't like his price, then make him an offer. If you
don't want the item, then just ignore the posts about it.

Dave

newsgroups if possible).