FS: Trek Child Trailer-New

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by eleanork, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. eleanork

    eleanork Guest

    Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!

    TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)

    Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
    capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
    rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large tinted
    windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum quick
    release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if bicycle
    falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear storage area for
    keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all season cover system
    with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape and safety flag ~2 mesh
    internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm disconnects for easy transport

    Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

    Tags:

  2. D. Schmidt

    D. Schmidt Guest

    Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane

    > Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
    >
    > TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
    >
    > Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
    > capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
    > rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large tinted
    > windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum quick
    > release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if bicycle
    > falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear storage area
    > for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all season cover
    > system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape and safety flag
    > ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm disconnects for easy
    > transport
    >
    > Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

  3. eleanork

    eleanork Guest

    You bought a brand new Trek Transit Deluxe Child Trailer that retails for $420-$450 for $25? I doubt
    it. Why you would feel the need to post what you did is strange.

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:57:32 -0600, "D. Schmidt" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane
    >

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
    >>
    >> TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
    >>
    >> Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
    >> capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
    >> rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large tinted
    >> windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum quick
    >> release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if
    >> bicycle falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear
    >> storage area for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all
    >> season cover system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape
    >> and safety flag ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm
    >> disconnects for easy transport
    >>
    >> Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

  4. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Maybe he bought a wheelbarrow for $25, but your price is fair. I'd buy it but my kids are too old
    for it now! Good luck on the sale--

    Terry

    > You bought a brand new Trek Transit Deluxe Child Trailer that retails for $420-$450 for $25? I
    > doubt it. Why you would feel the need to post what you did is strange.
    >

    > On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:57:32 -0600, "D. Schmidt" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane
    > >

    > ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
    > >>
    > >> TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
    > >>
    > >> Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
    > >> capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
    > >> rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large
    > >> tinted windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20"
    > >> aluminum quick release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays
    > >> upright if bicycle falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar
    > >> ~Large rear storage area for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses
    > >> ~Blue/jade all season cover system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including
    > >> reflective 3M tape and safety flag ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books,
    > >> toys, etc. ~Tow arm disconnects for easy transport
    > >>
    > >> Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

  5. If you can get anymore at that price you best grab them.

    "D. Schmidt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane

    > > Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
    > >
    > > TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
    > >
    > > Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
    > > capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
    > > rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large
    > > tinted windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum
    > > quick release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if
    > > bicycle falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear
    > > storage area for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all
    > > season cover system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape
    > > and safety flag ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm
    > > disconnects for easy transport
    > >
    > > Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

  6. D. Schmidt

    D. Schmidt Guest

    What you are selling is not used.... you even said it was used. What I bought wasn't new... I didn't
    say it was new. Its in perfect useable good looking condition with all the parts... $25 at St
    Vinnies. Last fall I seen them going for $75 to $100 at yard sales... and yes, they were Trek.

    Like I said, $290 ... insane.