FS: Trek Child Trailer-New

eleanork

Guest
Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!

TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)

Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large tinted
windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum quick
release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if bicycle
falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear storage area for
keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all season cover system
with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape and safety flag ~2 mesh
internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm disconnects for easy transport

Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane

> Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
>
> TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
>
> Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
> capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
> rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large tinted
> windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum quick
> release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if bicycle
> falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear storage area
> for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all season cover
> system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape and safety flag
> ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm disconnects for easy
> transport
>
> Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

You bought a brand new Trek Transit Deluxe Child Trailer that retails for $420-$450 for $25? I doubt
it. Why you would feel the need to post what you did is strange.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:57:32 -0600, "D. Schmidt" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane
>

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
>>
>> TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
>>
>> Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
>> capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
>> rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large tinted
>> windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum quick
>> release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if
>> bicycle falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear
>> storage area for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all
>> season cover system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape
>> and safety flag ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm
>> disconnects for easy transport
>>
>> Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

Maybe he bought a wheelbarrow for $25, but your price is fair. I'd buy it but my kids are too old
for it now! Good luck on the sale--

Terry

> You bought a brand new Trek Transit Deluxe Child Trailer that retails for $420-$450 for $25? I
> doubt it. Why you would feel the need to post what you did is strange.
>

> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:57:32 -0600, "D. Schmidt" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane
> >

> ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
> >>
> >> TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
> >>
> >> Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
> >> capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
> >> rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large
> >> tinted windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20"
> >> aluminum quick release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays
> >> upright if bicycle falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar
> >> ~Large rear storage area for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses
> >> ~Blue/jade all season cover system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including
> >> reflective 3M tape and safety flag ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books,
> >> toys, etc. ~Tow arm disconnects for easy transport
> >>
> >> Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

If you can get anymore at that price you best grab them.

"D. Schmidt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just bought one last week for $25 .... $290 = insane

> > Please e-mail me directly if you are interested. Thanks!
> >
> > TREK TRANSIT DELUXE CHILD TRAILER MINT CONDITION (USED TWICE)
> >
> > Features: ~Top of the line model ~Used twice, stored indoors ~One or two passengers (100 lb
> > capacity) ~Folds flat (easy storage) or opens and locks in 10 seconds ~Removable heavy-duty
> > rain/wind clear roll-up cover ~Tinted full front and rear mesh insect screens ~Extra large
> > tinted windows ~Fully adjustable interior mesh side vents ~Anodized aluminum frame ~20" aluminum
> > quick release wheels ~Easily and quickly attaches to any bicycle frame ~Trailer stays upright if
> > bicycle falls over ~Full aluminum side guards and interior frame with roll bar ~Large rear
> > storage area for keys, books, toys, tools, tires, etc. ~5-point safety harnesses ~Blue/jade all
> > season cover system with high visibility front, side, rear panels, including reflective 3M tape
> > and safety flag ~2 mesh internal pockets for kids water bottles, books, toys, etc. ~Tow arm
> > disconnects for easy transport
> >
> > Retails for $420-$450 plus tax Asking $290

What you are selling is not used.... you even said it was used. What I bought wasn't new... I didn't
say it was new. Its in perfect useable good looking condition with all the parts... $25 at St
Vinnies. Last fall I seen them going for $75 to $100 at yard sales... and yes, they were Trek.

Like I said, $290 ... insane.