FS Trek OCLV Gold Y-foil 77 - New Dura Components - ITM Dual Aerobars

Mac

Guest
I'll post this here before I attempt to auction it as this bike will be excellent for tri:

This is essentially a new Y-foil 77 with an ITM Dual Aero setup for time trials or triathlons.
original price is in the $4,000 range. With the exception of the headset, which is the headset all
components on this bike are brand new, and most of them Dura Ace. Selling for $2200 shipped in the
U. S.

Almost built with new:

Dura Ace Bottom Bracket Dura Ace Octa Link 172.5 Crankset 53/39 Dura Ace Front Derailleur Dura
Ace 9 Speed Rear Derailleur Dura Ace 11-21 Cassette Dura Ace Front and Rear Caliper Brakes

Other Components:

Trek Gold Y-foil 77 OCLV frame with 600 Headset and Matching Icon Fork ITM Dual Aero
combination stem/handlebar/aerobar Dura Ace 9 Speed Bar End Shifters Dia-Compe BL-188 Brake
Levers Your choice Thompson Seat Post or Profile Fast Forward Your choice: Coda Black Leather
Saddle or Specialized Body Geometry Pro

Wheels and Tires:

Gold Rolf Vectro Pro 700c Clincher Wheelset Michelin Axial Supercomp 700x20 tires,
just mounted

How new is this? It's still a work in progress - not ridden - almost built - rear Dura Ace Brake has
not yet been mounted as I'm awaiting a longer recessed mounting nut for the rear Dura Ace Brake.

Email me direct for pictures.

Lon - Arlington, VA 22202

I forgot to post the frame size, 54 cm from center of the bottom bracket to the top of the
seat collar.