FS:Trek VRX Hybrid in the UK (Northants)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Col, Feb 18, 2003.

  1. Col

    Col Guest

    Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
    Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen Planet
    X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar Saddle Smart
    Twin spots

    pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm

    Sensible Offers invited. bought as parts cost to me so far approx £1500 but its only worth what
    someone will pay.

    Col.

    reply to group or mail me [email protected] remove .spam to reply

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Col wrote:
    > Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
    > Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen Planet
    > X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar Saddle Smart
    > Twin spots
    >
    > pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm
    >
    > Sensible Offers invited.

    10 x CD-R80 blank CD's. A Harrods pen
    3.42 Eur

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Col wrote:
    > > Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
    > > Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen
    > > Planet X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar
    > > Saddle Smart Twin spots
    > >
    > > pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm
    > >
    > > Sensible Offers invited.
    >
    > 10 x CD-R80 blank CD's. A Harrods pen
    > 3.42 Eur

    Plain (bet you couldn't afford a fancy one...) ticket from Deutchville to Englandia? ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  4. Col

    Col Guest

    ok the posatge wil be about £600 ;-)

    > Col wrote:
    > > Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
    > > Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen
    > > Planet X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar
    > > Saddle Smart Twin spots
    > >
    > > pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm
    > >
    > > Sensible Offers invited.
    >
    > 10 x CD-R80 blank CD's. A Harrods pen
    > 3.42 Eur
    >
    > --
    > a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
    >
    > a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

  5. Bravo, way to take a joke. look to rec.bicycles.marketplace, or ebay, this isn't the place to sell a
    bike. You could ask what you think it'd sell for, maybe, but maybe not ;)

    Jon Bond