FS:Trek VRX Hybrid in the UK (Northants)

Col

Guest
Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen Planet
X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar Saddle Smart
Twin spots

pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm

Sensible Offers invited. bought as parts cost to me so far approx £1500 but its only worth what
someone will pay.

Col.

reply to group or mail me [email protected] remove .spam to reply

Col wrote:
> Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
> Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen Planet
> X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar Saddle Smart
> Twin spots
>
> pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm
>
> Sensible Offers invited.

10 x CD-R80 blank CD's. A Harrods pen
3.42 Eur

> Col wrote:
> > Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
> > Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen
> > Planet X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar
> > Saddle Smart Twin spots
> >
> > pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm
> >
> > Sensible Offers invited.
>
> 10 x CD-R80 blank CD's. A Harrods pen
> 3.42 Eur

Plain (bet you couldn't afford a fancy one...) ticket from Deutchville to Englandia? ',;~}

Shaun aRe

ok the posatge wil be about £600 ;-)

> Col wrote:
> > Trek Blue VRX frame with Fox vanilla oil/coil shock Y2k Marzocchi Bomber Z1 cr`s Middleburn RS-7
> > Chainset with 3 Pace rings XTR rear mech XT front mech XT b/b Magura Racelines yellowygreen
> > Planet X Stem Mavic X138`s with Hutchinson Python/Aligator Front/Rear tyres Fun FTF Kevlar
> > Saddle Smart Twin spots
> >
> > pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kiora1/bikepics.htm
> >
> > Sensible Offers invited.
>
> 10 x CD-R80 blank CD's. A Harrods pen
> 3.42 Eur
>
> --
> a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
>
> a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Bravo, way to take a joke. look to rec.bicycles.marketplace, or ebay, this isn't the place to sell a
bike. You could ask what you think it'd sell for, maybe, but maybe not ;)

Jon Bond