FS: Trek Y22 mountain bike - perfect condition $500

J

Jim Driscoll

Well equipped Trek Y22 mountain bike in excellent condition. Reduced to $500 plus shipping. Email me
for equipment list and photograph. Bike is located in Tampa/St. Petersburg Florida area. Thanks. Jim

Originally posted by Jim Driscoll
Well equipped Trek Y22 mountain bike in excellent condition. Reduced to $500 plus shipping. Email me
for equipment list and photograph. Bike is located in Tampa/St. Petersburg Florida area. Thanks. Jim

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE Y-22 FOR SALE? IF SO PLEASE E-MAIL ME @ [email protected] .I'M INTERESTED. THANKS PHIL

Hi my name is Desi and i am very interested in further information on the Trek Y22. Would like to see some Pics and some part details. I will be in Tampa this week on business and will have cash in hand.

Please Email me at [email protected]
Thank You