FS: Trials Mountain Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fishman

Hi all, I'm new to the group and hope you don't mind me throwing in my trials towel before you!

I am selling my once beloved Mission "Trials Master" bike. I've bought a bike with a bigger
chainring and a larger frame, with suspension forks!

The bike I'm selling has a metallic red frame, heavily gusseted for strength. I really like the
handling of this frame. It is heavy, but I'm a big bloke.

I'll be honest and tell you now that this bike has been well used over the past three years. The
frame is really strong and still good as gold. The forks fitted are not great, a friend gave me them
after I snapped the brake boss on the original ones, and they do not seem to fit the headset well.
The frame has quite a few stickers on it and is also quite scratched all over.

The bike cost me over £1000 to build. I am looking for £350 o.n.o.

For pictures and more information, email me - not spamtrapped.

The spec is as follows:

12" Metallic red Mission "Trials Master" Aluminium frame with replaceable mech hanger.

Black steel forks (original, beefier chromed steel ones with disc mount will also be supplied, but
these are now disc-only as I snapped one of the brake bosses).

Silver FSA "Pig" Aheadset

Silver Azonic "World Force" stem

Black DMR "Wingbar" Handlebars

Black FSA "Powerpro" cranks with DMR bashring and 22 tooth chainring

Front wheel: Silver Goldtec XC hub on silver Mavic X517 rim and Specialized tyre

Rear wheel: Silver Goldtec Draco hub on silver Mavic D521 rim and Specialized S-Works Evil Twin tyre
(very rare, discontinued, in my opinion the best tyre for trials)

Front brake: Silver SRAM V brake

Rear brake: Hope O2 disc with wavey trials specific rotor

Drivetrain: Single speed setup with Rohloff singulator chain tensioner.

Saddle: Cheap BMX style saddle.

I'll be sad to see it go, but I've moved over to more XC type riding, and have taken up another
hobby of restoring cars. If you buy this bike, you'll be keeping a Lancia on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.