FS Triplet - Canberra

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Poiter, May 27, 2003.

  1. Poiter

    Poiter New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2003
    Full Cro-mo frame. MTB wheels with slicks and sealed bearing solid axle hub brakes as well as rim brakes. New cranksets 18 -speed recently fitted. One very fast & fun bike. Just the thing for a Around the Bay or a Big Ride. Photos available $1,800. [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Kingsley

    Kingsley Guest

    On Wed, 28 May 2003 15:59:59 +0950, Poiter wrote:

    > Full Cro-mo frame. MTB wheels with slicks and sealed bearing solid axle hub brakes as well as rim
    > brakes. New cranksets 18 -speed recently fitted. One very fast & fun bike. Just the thing for a
    > Around the Bay or a Big Ride. Photos available $1,800. [email protected]

    I'm interested, please advise where I can see some photos.

    thanks, -kt