FS Triplet - Canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poiter

New Member
Apr 3, 2003
Full Cro-mo frame. MTB wheels with slicks and sealed bearing solid axle hub brakes as well as rim brakes. New cranksets 18 -speed recently fitted. One very fast & fun bike. Just the thing for a Around the Bay or a Big Ride. Photos available $1,800. [email protected]

Kingsley

Guest
On Wed, 28 May 2003 15:59:59 +0950, Poiter wrote:

> Full Cro-mo frame. MTB wheels with slicks and sealed bearing solid axle hub brakes as well as rim
> brakes. New cranksets 18 -speed recently fitted. One very fast & fun bike. Just the thing for a
> Around the Bay or a Big Ride. Photos available $1,800. [email protected]

I'm interested, please advise where I can see some photos.

thanks, -kt