FS: Tufo Prestige 'cross tires

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Oskar, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. Oskar

    Oskar New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2004
    I have the following used Tufo 'cross tires for sale:
    *Red Prestige 32mm, have 4 available.
    *Red Prestige 28mm, have 1 available.
    All have been used for racing purposes, and are in great cond. No holes, and lots of use left. Asking $30 each, or I will make a deal when buying more than one. I can send pics too.

    Tags:

  2. Oskar

    Oskar New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2004
    bump.......

  3. voldengen

    voldengen New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2004
    I am looking for two 32 or 34mm tubies for cross.

    Please reply to voldengen -AT- hotmail.com

  4. jim bronson

    jim bronson Guest

    Sorry, email bounced so I'm posting to the group.

    Oskar, Assuming they're tubulars - if you have 2 32's left, I'll take
    them. If you only have 1 left, I'll take it.

    thanks,
    Jim