FS: Ultegra cranks and BB, cheap reliable road bike and more

CTYankee

Aug 24, 2004
Ultegra cranks and BB, brand new, never used or removed from packaging.
$150 shipped

Look pedals. Under 100 miles
Best offer by November 19

Road bike with ultegra 600 mix, low miles

Pics available:
www.sidvision.org/assets/pages/bikegear.html

Dude, that's a good price, but those pics are great! So refreshing to see macro photos in focus. Too bad I'm not in the market for cranks & BB...
Josh

CTYankee said:
$150 shipped

Pics available:

jlee7 said:
Dude, that's a good price, but those pics are great! So refreshing to see macro photos in focus. Too bad I'm not in the market for cranks & BB...
Josh
Thanks for the compliments on the pics...stuff like this sure helps though

www.sidvision.org/assets/pages/sell.html

Pics for the road bike are now linked. Though as you will tell I didn't take nearly as much care with those...in focus but did the old 'lean and shoot' bike pics job on those. Who knows, if it doesn't sell here I'll make em look all pretty and put it on EBay. ANy idea whats a fair price. I don't use it since I got my new bike (and hardly used it before that...a touch small for me ~58cm...my new one is a 62cm and fits sooo much better. Yup...I'm tall).

Oh, one thing about the bike. The frame is an unbranded likely because the rear triangle is not perfectly aligned. I've yet to notice it when riding, but if you put the wheel totoally in both dropouts its a bit off. If its about 1mm from fully seated on one side it lines up. Could just be the dropouts. But like I said...works fine.

I'm sure there is more info I'm forgetting, but its late, I'm just getting over the wicked headache I had when posting these before and will update this asap.

CTYankee said:
$150 shipped

Pics available:
BTW...Look pedals are PP 296 without cleats. Came on new road bike and I took them off for my speedplays.