FS Very nice bikes....

Hotdog

Guest
Would you be interested in a new bike?

I'm friendly with Jason Queally (Sydney Olympic track cycling gold
medallist) and he has made me aware that he is selling 4 of his bikes.

All the bikes are brand new and unused (supplied minus peddles)

He's got 2 Terry Dolan carbon fibre road bikes both 2004 model, both full
Shimano Dura ace equipped, both with Dura ace wheels. Both bikes have his
name on them and the Olympic hoops on the top tube.

Frames are slightly different (one is a black soul, other I am unsure of the
model name), the black soul bike also has a carbon seat post, campag record
integral headset.

Jason is looking for £1550 for the black soul bike and £1100 for the other
one. See www.bikes-dolan.co.uk for details of the frames (frames alone cost
the money that Jason is asking for).

In addition he has a brand new trek 8200 mountain bike (2005 model, carbon
bars, shimano XTR brand new see trek website for details) again never ridden
retails about £2200 wants £1400 for it

Finally he has a Trek time trial bike which I think he wants lots of money
for , sooooooooooo much he wouldn't even tell me so I guess it's a bit more
than the ones above. (found out its £2750..)

Jason is 6ft tall so I guess the new owners would need to be about this
height. Road bikes 58in frames

I still trying to persuade my wife to let me have one of the road bikes,
however arguments like you already have one, what about my kitchen,
decorating, holidays, food, mortgage, bills are providing a significant
stumbling block......

Best regards to you and yours

Ian

in message <[email protected]>, Hotdog
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Would you be interested in a new bike?
>
> I'm friendly with Jason Queally (Sydney Olympic track cycling gold
> medallist) and he has made me aware that he is selling 4 of his bikes.
>
> All the bikes are brand new and unused (supplied minus peddles)
>
> He's got 2 Terry Dolan carbon fibre road bikes both 2004 model, both
> full Shimano Dura ace equipped, both with Dura ace wheels. Both bikes
> have his name on them and the Olympic hoops on the top tube.

<smug>
They are nice, aren't they? Mind you, I have Campag on mine. Even nicer.
</smug>

;; Friends don't send friends HTML formatted emails.

but surely you are ugly, and shimano gears can be changed??

<smug>