FS: Video Profile of Peter Weigle & Richard Sachs

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Barbour Warren, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. For Sale: VHS Video, "Beauty and the Bicycle"

    "Beauty and the Bicycle" is a video profile of framebuilders
    Richard Sachs and Peter Weigle. The video accompanied Alan
    Bernstein's presentation at the 9th International Cycle
    History Conference, held in Ottawa, Canada, in 1998 and
    documents the builders' philosophies and building
    techniques.

    Watched several times Approximate length 15 to 20 min $10
    plus shipping Barbour Warren [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Robertcbl

    Robertcbl Guest

    I have this video and highly recommend it to those into
    lugged steel frames built by "Keeper's of the flame".

    These guys are among the best in the world at what they do,
    and hearing them and seeing examples of their work is
    fascinating.

    Bob

  3. Thanks for the interest, the video is SOLD
    news:[email protected]...