FS: Vintage Torpado - circa 1945

David A Delcloo

Guest
A WWII Torpado that was raced until 1949 and used in the
late 50's. Bike has been stored since and requires work to
restore the paint. Original Brooks Saddle, Handlebars bent
in last race in 1949, original brakes, rims and
Campignolo(sp) three speed.

Write for details and pictures.

Asking $300.00(US) plus shipping

David Delcloo - Kingston, ON

Originally posted by David A Delcloo
A WWII Torpado that was raced until 1949 and used in the
late 50's. Bike has been stored since and requires work to
restore the paint. Original Brooks Saddle, Handlebars bent
in last race in 1949, original brakes, rims and
Campignolo(sp) three speed.

Write for details and pictures.

Asking $300.00(US) plus shipping

David Delcloo - Kingston, ON

Hello David,

Please could you send me more details and photos to: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
Mike,
Austin TX

On 3/8/04 11:15 AM, in article [email protected], "David A Delcloo"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> A WWII Torpado that was raced until 1949 and used in the
> late 50's. Bike has been stored since and requires work to
> restore the paint. Original Brooks Saddle, Handlebars bent
> in last race in 1949, original brakes, rims and
> Campignolo(sp) three speed.
>
> Write for details and pictures. . Asking $300.00(US) plus
> shipping
>

> David Delcloo - Kingston, ON

I would like to see pix, I am in Calgary. Does it
weigh a ton?

The bike has been Sold.

Thanks for the many inquiries that I had.

David Delcloo - Kingston ON