FS: Vintage Torpado - circa 1945

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by David A Delcloo, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. A WWII Torpado that was raced until 1949 and used in the
    late 50's. Bike has been stored since and requires work to
    restore the paint. Original Brooks Saddle, Handlebars bent
    in last race in 1949, original brakes, rims and
    Campignolo(sp) three speed.

    Write for details and pictures.

    Asking $300.00(US) plus shipping

    David Delcloo - Kingston, ON

    Tags:

  2. FlyingGate

    FlyingGate New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2003
    Hello David,

    Please could you send me more details and photos to: [email protected]

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Regards,
    Mike,
    Austin TX

  3. Plongin

    Plongin Guest

    On 3/8/04 11:15 AM, in article [email protected], "David A Delcloo"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > A WWII Torpado that was raced until 1949 and used in the
    > late 50's. Bike has been stored since and requires work to
    > restore the paint. Original Brooks Saddle, Handlebars bent
    > in last race in 1949, original brakes, rims and
    > Campignolo(sp) three speed.
    >
    > Write for details and pictures. . Asking $300.00(US) plus
    > shipping
    >

    > David Delcloo - Kingston, ON

    I would like to see pix, I am in Calgary. Does it
    weigh a ton?

  4. The bike has been Sold.

    Thanks for the many inquiries that I had.

    David Delcloo - Kingston ON