FS: Vision R40 Large SWB 26-26 $750 + shipping

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by mrbubl, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. mrbubl

    mrbubl Guest

    I have a Vision R40 that was purchased for the SO and she never rode it.
    It is currently configured with 26-26 OSS but can be reconfigured to
    26-20 either OSS or USS. New chain and crank and chainrings in a road
    configuration (53 on the big).

    This will take you as fast as you dare......if you have the legs.
    Located in North Texas.

    $750 with all parts included with some spares and seat bag. Shipping
    charges will be added.

    [email protected]@ev1.net

    Tags:

  2. mrbubl

    mrbubl Guest

    mrbubl wrote:
    > I have a Vision R40 that was purchased for the SO and she never rode it.
    > It is currently configured with 26-26 OSS but can be reconfigured to
    > 26-20 either OSS or USS. New chain and crank and chainrings in a road
    > configuration (53 on the big).
    >
    > This will take you as fast as you dare......if you have the legs.
    > Located in North Texas.
    >
    > $750 with all parts included with some spares and seat bag. Shipping
    > charges will be added.
    >
    > [email protected]@ev1.net

  3. mrbubl

    mrbubl Guest

    mrbubl wrote:
    > I have a Vision R40 that was purchased for the SO and she never rode it.
    > It is currently configured with 26-26 OSS but can be reconfigured to
    > 26-20 either OSS or USS. New chain and crank and chainrings in a road
    > configuration (53 on the big).
    >
    > This will take you as fast as you dare......if you have the legs.
    > Located in North Texas.
    >
    > $750 with all parts included with some spares and seat bag. Shipping
    > charges will be added.
    >
    > [email protected]@ev1.net

  4. mrbubl

    mrbubl Guest

    mrbubl wrote:
    > mrbubl wrote:
    >> I have a Vision R40 that was purchased for the SO and she never rode it.
    >> It is currently configured with 26-26 OSS but can be reconfigured to
    >> 26-20 either OSS or USS. New chain and crank and chainrings in a road
    >> configuration (53 on the big).
    >>
    >> This will take you as fast as you dare......if you have the legs.
    >> Located in North Texas.
    >>
    >> $750 with all parts included with some spares and seat bag. Shipping
    >> charges will be added.
    >>
    >> [email protected]@ev1.net

  5. mrbubl