FS; Vision R40

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by David, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. David

    David Guest

    I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat back
    bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply remove
    nospam from my address.

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat back
    bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply remove
    nospam from my address.

  3. Mrbubl

    Mrbubl Guest

    size and color?

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat
    > back bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply
    > remove nospam from my address.

  4. Mrbubl

    Mrbubl Guest

    size and color?

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat
    > back bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply
    > remove nospam from my address.

  5. David

    David Guest

    The color is red and the size is pretty much universal. Adjustments are made by moving the boom in
    or out as required and shortening or lengthening the chain. I'm 6' 4" and have the boom moved quite
    aways out so most people shouldn't need the chain lengtened. I should also add the bike is located
    in Sioux City, Iowa. I will pay up to $80 shipping and handling. I will have the bike packed by my
    local bike shop, which is where I bought the bike, and shipped via UPS or best method.

    mrbubl wrote:
    > size and color?
    >

    > "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat
    >>back bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply
    >>remove nospam from my address.

  6. David