FS; Vision R40

David

Guest
I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat back
bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply remove
nospam from my address.

I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat back
bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply remove
nospam from my address.

size and color?

"David" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat
> back bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply
> remove nospam from my address.

size and color?

"David" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a 1999 Vision R40 for sale. Asking price is $700 including fenders, rack and Vision seat
> back bag. I just replaced the seat mesh last year. E-mail me if you are interested. To reply
> remove nospam from my address.

The color is red and the size is pretty much universal. Adjustments are made by moving the boom in
or out as required and shortening or lengthening the chain. I'm 6' 4" and have the boom moved quite
aways out so most people shouldn't need the chain lengtened. I should also add the bike is located
in Sioux City, Iowa. I will pay up to $80 shipping and handling. I will have the bike packed by my
local bike shop, which is where I bought the bike, and shipped via UPS or best method.