FS: VPS 1 and San Andreas

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Henry Wang, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Henry Wang

    Henry Wang Guest

    I've got two bikes to sell. If you don't like the price, make an offer! I want to move these bikes!

    photo at www.geocities.com/a3a38390

    Thanks Henry

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  3. Lightweight

    Lightweight Guest

    "Henry Wang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've got two bikes to sell. If you don't like the price, make an offer! I want to move
    > these bikes!
    >
    > photo at www.geocities.com/a3a38390
    >
    > Thanks Henry

    Wow, I've never seen someone so desperate to sell anything.

  4. Josh

    Josh Guest

    "Lightweight" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Henry Wang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I've got two bikes to sell. If you don't like the price, make an offer!
    > > want to move these bikes!
    > >
    > > photo at www.geocities.com/a3a38390
    > >
    > > Thanks Henry
    > >

    > Wow, I've never seen someone so desperate to sell anything.

    Or everything...

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > "Henry Wang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I've got two bikes to sell. If you don't like the price, make an offer!
    > > > want to move these bikes!
    > > >
    > > > photo at www.geocities.com/a3a38390
    > > >
    > > > Thanks Henry
    > > >

    > > Wow, I've never seen someone so desperate to sell anything.
    > >

    > Or everything...

    Damn, your not joking! Looks like a divorce fire sale.
    --
    Slacker

  6. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    news:p[email protected]...
    > > > "Henry Wang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Wow, I've never seen someone so desperate to sell anything.
    > > >

    > > Or everything...
    >

    > Damn, your not joking! Looks like a divorce fire sale.
    > --
    > Slacker

    Hurry, before she gets back!

    Lance

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "L Hays" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > offer!

    > > > Or everything...
    > >

    > > Damn, your not joking! Looks like a divorce fire sale.
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > Hurry, before she gets back!
    >
    > Lance

    LOL...I was thinking the same thing!

    Once heard a story (don't know if it was true) about some really pissed off wife selling her hubby's
    911 turbo for something like $5.

    --
    Slacker - eternally and happily single

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    news:w0aea.18528$S%[email protected]...
    > "L Hays" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:p[email protected]...
    > > offer!

    > > > Damn, your not joking! Looks like a divorce fire sale.
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > Hurry, before she gets back!
    > >
    > > Lance
    >

    > LOL...I was thinking the same thing!
    >
    > Once heard a story (don't know if it was true) about some really pissed
    off wife selling her hubby's 911 turbo for something like
    > $5.
    >
    > --
    > Slacker - eternally and happily single

    Funny yes but not true. If you check snopes.com and search for "wife selling husbands car".

    Mike

  9. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > > offer!

    > > > Hurry, before she gets back!
    > > >
    > > > Lance
    > >

    > > LOL...I was thinking the same thing!
    > >
    > > Once heard a story (don't know if it was true) about some really pissed
    > off wife selling her hubby's 911 turbo for something like
    > > $5.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Slacker - eternally and happily single
    > >

    > Funny yes but not true. If you check snopes.com and search for "wife selling husbands car".
    >
    > Mike

    Ha.....that's the one! Pretty cool website.
    --
    Slacker

  10. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    news:Xcbea.18626$S%[email protected]...

    > > > LOL...I was thinking the same thing!
    > > >
    > > > Once heard a story (don't know if it was true) about some really
    pissed
    > > off wife selling her hubby's 911 turbo for something like
    > > > $5.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker - eternally and happily single
    > > >

    > > Funny yes but not true. If you check snopes.com and search for "wife selling husbands car".
    > >
    > > Mike
    >

    > Ha.....that's the one! Pretty cool website.
    > --
    > Slacker

    It kinda reminds me of the joke: What does a Redneck divorce and a tornado have in common?

    Either way someone's gonna lose a trailer. ;^)

    Mike

  11. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Josh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Lightweight" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Henry Wang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I've got two bikes to sell. If you don't like the price, make an offer!
    > > > want to move these bikes!
    > > >
    > > > photo at www.geocities.com/a3a38390
    > > >
    > > > Thanks Henry
    > > >

    > > Wow, I've never seen someone so desperate to sell anything.
    > >

    > Or everything...

    That's pretty expensive for a crackhead liquidation sale. I've never paid more than $20, no matter
    what the junkie was selling. /s