FS: What would you do with

Ron H.

Guest
this "BENT" logo T-Shirt? Lots of comments on my Bent Logo, so I put it on these T-shirts. Just got
them in and ready for sale! RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT.
http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Tool trays that slide inside the BikeE frame! "Two
Feet High and Riding" BENT Recumbent T-Shirts

On 22 Jan 2003 18:11:08 GMT, [email protected] (RON H.) wrote:

>this "BENT" logo T-Shirt? Lots of comments on my Bent Logo, so I put it on these T-shirts. Just got
>them in and ready for sale!

Heh! May find a wider market among certain not-necessarily-cyclist Brits.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:48:52 -0000, "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Two feet high and bent, eh? I'm sure Matthew Kelly would like one :)

Allegedly....

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)