FS: Wiz Wheelz

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    UNDER 100 miles! Terra tank option XL, yellow 3.0 with 3.2 upgrade 63 speeds, Taken in trade,
    Gentleman did not like seat height. Dual disc brakes ,Includes the following: Dual mirrors,
    wireless computer, and rear blackburn rack, Radical Designs Rack bag. 1350.00 with the bag, 1300.00
    with out it, prefer to have it picked up in Toledo, that's the main reason i'm selling it this
    cheap. PH> 419 385 5831

    Tags:

  2. Greg Dunn

    Greg Dunn Guest

    The WheelWhiz looks like a lot of trike for the money ($1899 list). Comments from anyone who has
    one, or has ridden one?

    http://www.wizwheelz.com/

    --
    Greg Dunn www.BicycleCommuter.com

    "bentbiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > UNDER 100 miles! Terra tank option XL, yellow 3.0 with 3.2 upgrade 63 speeds, Taken in trade,
    > Gentleman did not like seat height. Dual disc brakes ,Includes the following: Dual mirrors,
    > wireless computer, and rear blackburn rack, Radical Designs Rack bag. 1350.00 with the bag,
    > 1300.00 with out it, prefer to have it picked up in Toledo, that's the main reason i'm selling it
    > this cheap. PH> 419 385 5831

  3. "Greg Dunn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The WheelWhiz looks like a lot of trike for the money ($1899 list). Comments from anyone who has
    > one, or has ridden one?
    >
    > http://www.wizwheelz.com/
    >
    > --
    > Greg Dunn www.BicycleCommuter.com

    Very interesting that this thread pops up with posts I made in January! The WizWheelz TT has been a
    terrific and very durable trike. I have not treated it like a treasure made out of eggshells either!
    I put a fairing, motor, rollbar, stereo, rack, fender, trunk , etc, on this trike, and it has stood
    up extremely well. Including those roll overs!

    So, several months later; this is a durable trike and very well worth the money. I am a lavish
    spender for quality, and for the price, it just makes more sense than a $5000 to $7000 trike to me.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.