rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Zepp Stem with Prima 199 3T bar

Started by MGS · · Last activity · 3 posts · 602 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
11 April 2004
Last activity
13 April 2004
Original author
MGS
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
602
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Used Prima 3T 199 bar in perfect shape. Typical slight marks at brake and
    stem mount site.
    Retail new at $75

    No other problems. Used for one season

    Comes with Zepp 3T Stem either 11cm or 12cm, I have both. Both are LIKE NEW.
    AL 2030 -T6
    Threadless
    Rise 80 or 100 degrees
    Fits 1" or 1 1/8"
    25.8 clamp
    Retail new at $89.00

    This has a new retail price of about$164.00
    Bar and stem combo with your choice of stem for $55 shipped, insured and
    delivered.

    If you want both stems, I'll sell the second stem for $30.00 and put it in
    the box.

    e-mail to
    moishe@(remove)cinci.rr.com
    Remove the (remove)

    Payments of check, cash or MO. E-mail for questions.

    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Mark

  2. The bars are 42 cm C-C

    The combined weight of bar and stem on digital scale is 355grams

    The stem does NOT have the top hat that is used on the steerer. All steerers
    come with their own top bolt and hat and I used the ones on the steerer.

    And YES, I have both an 11cm and 12 cm stem.

  3. "MGS" <[email hidden](remove the remove)> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The bars are 42 cm C-C

    The combined weight of bar and stem on digital scale is 355grams

    The stem does NOT have the top hat that is used on the steerer. All


    steerers

    Quoted message said:

    come with their own top bolt and hat and I used the ones on the steerer.

    And YES, I have both an 11cm and 12 cm stem.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.