FSA Chainring replacement

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Iand, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Iand

    Iand Guest

    All,

    I own a set of the FSA compact cranksets and I was checking the FSA website for an extra set of
    chainrings (50/34 110bcd). Anyhow I could not find a listing for any chainring that would fit there.
    I find this rather odd considering the product has been out for more than 6 months. Does anyone know
    where I can get a set that is 10speed campy compatible ?

    Thanks,

    Ian

    Tags:

  2. Kb