FSA ISIS BB

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Spooky, May 6, 2003.

  1. Spooky

    Spooky Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon Pro
    Team Issue CS?

    Thanks

    Alan

    Tags:

  2. Fastrack

    Fastrack Guest

    On 6 May 2003 15:18:31 -0700, [email protected] (spooky) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon Pro Team
    >Issue CS?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Alan

    108mm

  3. the alien-<< Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon
    Pro Team Issue CS?

    Quality Bike Parts lists BB length requirements, have a LBS look it up for you. If cannot, call me
    when I'm in the shop and I'll look it up...

  4. Spooky

    Spooky Guest

    FasTrack <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 6 May 2003 15:18:31 -0700, [email protected] (spooky) wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon Pro Team
    > >Issue CS?
    > >
    > >Thanks
    > >
    > >Alan
    >
    > 108mm

    Thanks for that - I suspected it was 108mm

    Alan