FSA ISIS BB

Spooky

Guest
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon Pro
Team Issue CS?

Thanks

Alan

On 6 May 2003 15:18:31 -0700, [email protected] (spooky) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon Pro Team
>Issue CS?
>
>Thanks
>
>Alan

108mm

the alien-<< Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon
Pro Team Issue CS?

Quality Bike Parts lists BB length requirements, have a LBS look it up for you. If cannot, call me
when I'm in the shop and I'll look it up...

FasTrack <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 6 May 2003 15:18:31 -0700, [email protected] (spooky) wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Can anyone tell me the required length for an FSA ISIS BB to be used with the Carbon Pro Team
> >Issue CS?
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Alan
>
> 108mm

Thanks for that - I suspected it was 108mm

Alan