FSA K-Wing Carbon Fiber

Ross

Guest
Thinking of getting these bars for my Madone and was wondering if anyone had
any major troubles mounting their computer on the bar. I have a CatEye Mity
8 and I think because the clamp is adjustable it should fit ok (?).....

Thanks,
Ross

i've got mine clamped on right by the stem. It depends on the width of your
stem face whether this will work or not though I suppose.

No clip on aero bars though

Other then that I love these bars. Soooo comfortable

-josh

news:[email protected]...