FSA RD200 or 400 wheels

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Alan, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Anyone seen these or have some feedback? They sound very promising at a good price point but I'd
    like to hear if anyone has seen or used them. What is the difference between the two wheelsets?

    Thanks,

    Alan

    Tags:

  2. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:V%[email protected]...
    > Anyone seen these or have some feedback? They sound very promising at a good price point but I'd
    > like to hear if anyone has seen or used them.
    What
    > is the difference between the two wheelsets?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Alan

    I looked at 'em and did some research. Apparently they got caught fudging their advertised weights
    quite substantially. I had a wheel builder tell me the other day that the claimed weights and the
    actuals are off by nearly 100 grams per wheel. Some "creative fudging" is pretty common. 100 grams
    is outright deception!

    But I'm just passing on what I've heard. If, in fact, they are as nice as advertised, they do seem
    like a pretty sweet wheelset for the price.

    Bob C.