****ing ****

plectrum

Jul 26, 2007
Why is this Flyer **** still ****ing up this board.

Would someone techy sort it out permanently because this area to the board has now been rendered completely useless.

:mad:

See you in 2 weeks but if Flyer is still creating mayhem then it is goodbye.

plectrum said:

Would someone techy sort it out permanently because this area to the board has now been rendered completely useless.

Damn I havn't been here for a while, and the first thing I read is about flyer, maybe I should not come back for another few months

plectrum, please tell us what you really think. I sense that you are holding back somewhat.

We've all had a gripe about this, messages sent to the admin etc. but as yet nothing has been done. (admin has vanished??)

I agree it's killing this section of the board, you can't post up anything without being drowned out by Flyer. The stupid thing is what ever he is trying to type must have an 'approval by admin' (or something similar) for it to be posted and the dumb schmuck doesn't get it that his tripe can not be seen by anyone and it's not just old threads he digs up he will no doubt reply to this very thread as well.

Somebody with half a brain would get the message or at least get tired of it, but no not Tom (Flyer) he has a very unhealthy obsession.
It's not just this forum he infects, I've seen him on others as well. No doubt low/nil moderated ones as no other forums would put up with the continual spam.

plectrum said:

rrrrt

I think he is trying to **** some people off.
*A real shame it's not working.

* Note, smartass scarcasm

Trev_S said:
he will no doubt reply to this very thread as well.
There you go, I've noticed at least 2 attempts by Flyer to post in this thread.

He is certainly an attention seeker, and seems to even like the negative attention such as this thread.

finally, jhuskey makes it feels like the holidays with the return of the avatar. god bless us, everyone.

Happy Guy Fawkes day!

43651405.jpg