Fuddrucker Burgers & Fries

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Default, Feb 29, 2004.

    Default Guest

    Anyone have recipies for how to make Fuddrucker style burgers and fries? What seasonings to use, and
    what cooking oil for the fries?

    Tags:

  2. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Default <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Anyone have recipies for how to make Fuddrucker style burgers and fries? What seasonings to use,
    > and what cooking oil for the fries?

    Well, Fuddruckers is a "build your own burger place" so you could set it up buffet style like I do
    for tacos....... ;-)

    Not sure about the fries, sorry!

    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    >,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<Katra at centurytel dot net>,,<

  3. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:29:04 GMT, Default <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Anyone have recipies for how to make Fuddrucker style burgers and fries? What seasonings to use,
    >and what cooking oil for the fries?

    IMO, the fries are sub-par and the burger is just a regular burger
    - no seasonings.

    -sw

  4. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

    Katra wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>, Default <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone have recipies for how to make Fuddrucker style burgers and fries? What seasonings to use,
    >> and what cooking oil for the fries?
    >
    > Well, Fuddruckers is a "build your own burger place" so you could set it up buffet style like I do
    > for tacos....... ;-)
    >
    > Not sure about the fries, sorry!
    >
    > K.

    Used to be a similar place here called 'Longneckers'. They baked their own breads/buns, and yes, you
    built your own burger as you moved through the line. Long-neck beer sitting on ice, of course.

    IIRC the fries were seasoned with something like Season-All.

    The place burned down one night when someone left a fryer on and was never rebuilt. Too bad, I
    always enjoyed their burgers :)

    Jill