Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Fuji Carbon Bikes - Your thoughts?

Started by tanggoman · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,942 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 July 2005
Last activity
20 July 2005
Original author
tanggoman
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,942
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just bought this 2005 Fuji Professional Carbon bike last weekend. I got it at a good discount price in one of the Performance Bike shops near where I live. Any thoughts on the durability/quality of Fuji carbon bikes? Can they be compared to Trek, Giant and some other top brand bikes? Thanks for all the responses!

    Cheers. 🙂

  2. tanggoman said:

    I just bought this 2005 Fuji Professional Carbon bike last weekend. I got it at a good discount price in one of the Performance Bike shops near where I live. Any thoughts on the durability/quality of Fuji carbon bikes? Can they be compared to Trek, Giant and some other top brand bikes? Thanks for all the responses!

    Cheers. 🙂

    Kinda late to be soliciting opinions, eh? Reast easy, Fuji makes some great bikes. The 05 Pro Carbo is a sweet ride. Racer pal of mine is on one right now and he speaks highly of it.

  3. capwater said:

    Kinda late to be soliciting opinions, eh? Reast easy, Fuji makes some great bikes. The 05 Pro Carbo is a sweet ride. Racer pal of mine is on one right now and he speaks highly of it.

    Yes its somewhat late, but thanks for the reply. Yes I noticed it has a very sweet and smooth ride compared to my Giant TCR.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.