Fuji Carbon Bikes - Your thoughts?

tanggoman

Sep 22, 2003
I just bought this 2005 Fuji Professional Carbon bike last weekend. I got it at a good discount price in one of the Performance Bike shops near where I live. Any thoughts on the durability/quality of Fuji carbon bikes? Can they be compared to Trek, Giant and some other top brand bikes? Thanks for all the responses!

Cheers. :)

tanggoman said:
I just bought this 2005 Fuji Professional Carbon bike last weekend. I got it at a good discount price in one of the Performance Bike shops near where I live. Any thoughts on the durability/quality of Fuji carbon bikes? Can they be compared to Trek, Giant and some other top brand bikes? Thanks for all the responses!

Cheers. :)

Kinda late to be soliciting opinions, eh? Reast easy, Fuji makes some great bikes. The 05 Pro Carbo is a sweet ride. Racer pal of mine is on one right now and he speaks highly of it.

capwater said:
Kinda late to be soliciting opinions, eh? Reast easy, Fuji makes some great bikes. The 05 Pro Carbo is a sweet ride. Racer pal of mine is on one right now and he speaks highly of it.

Yes its somewhat late, but thanks for the reply. Yes I noticed it has a very sweet and smooth ride compared to my Giant TCR.