Fuji Club circa 1989

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Burns, May 2, 2003.

  1. Burns

    Burns Guest

    Would anyone happen to know which housings and cables I should buy for my Fuji Club? It has
    Suntour components (downtube shifters). I am going to attempt replacing them myself, but don't
    know what to buy.

    Thank you in advance Burns

    Tags:

  2. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected] 155096.news.dfncis.de:
    > Would anyone happen to know which housings and cables I should buy for my Fuji Club? It has
    > Suntour components (downtube shifters). I am going to attempt replacing them myself, but don't
    > know what to buy.

    Brake and derailleur housing for road bikes is pretty standard. You just need less of it for down
    tube shifters.

  3. Burns wrote:
    > Would anyone happen to know which housings and cables I should buy for my Fuji Club? It has
    > Suntour components (downtube shifters). I am going to attempt replacing them myself, but don't
    > know what to buy.

    If that was one of the red ones, you MUST get yellow housing! That was such a great-looking bike!

    See: http://sheldonbrown.com/cables

    Sheldon "The One I'm Thinking Of Mighta Been Earlier" Brown
    | What was the real cause of the 1861-65 war? |
    | http://sheldonbrown.net/slaverywar.html |
    +------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone