fuji or specialized

steveabull

Jun 24, 2004
Im getting into biking, And I can get a fuji newest or a specialized allez sport for about the same price. Which do you recomend thanx

Originally posted by steveabull
Im getting into biking, And I can get a fuji newest or a specialized allez sport for about the same price. Which do you recomend thanx
In terms of frame and component quality, the differences are super marginal. On paper, they're nearly interchangeable.

That means your decision boils down to hands-on experience. Fit is the biggest factor to consider; after that, go with your gut. Have fun, and good luck!

I've had a Fuji Team for the last year and I love it. I say go with the Fuji, but lokstah is right they are so close that it's hard to say. If you can get the bike shop to set each of them up and let you test ride them then that would give you an idea on which would fit you better. I'm not good at looking at all the measurements and seeing which geometry is better for me, I'm all about the test ride....haha

All depends on the LBS. Pick the place you think offers the best service and support AFTER you buy. Then again I'm a Fuji person :)