Fulcrum freehub. can any road 11sp freehub fit on mtb fulcrum wheelset?

Sany4-San

Jan 15, 2020
I bought wheelset Red Passion 3 29" Centerlock Disc Wheelset.
My bike is cyclocross Planet X Pickenflick. Cassette is SRAM PG-1130 11-32t.
This casette can fit on Shimano road 11sp hub. In description to wheelset was written: "Shimano Freehub 9/10/11-speed".
So I was thiking that my cassette will fit on freehub of this wheelset. Later I figured out about difference between Shimano MTB 11sp and Road 11sp freehub.
And it appeared that my wheelset has Shimano MTB 11sp freehub, so my SRAM cassette can't fit on it.

Maybe there are any Fulcrum road 11sp freehub bodies, that can fit on MTB Fulcrum wheelset, that mentioned above?

SRAM and Shimano 11 speed cassettes are generally interchangeable, but cassettes that have a 10-tooth outer cog require a different freehub body called an "XD driver". If that's what you're dealing with, check with Fulcrum or your LBS to see if there's one available for your hub.

SRAM and Shimano 11 speed cassettes are generally interchangeable, but cassettes that have a 10-tooth outer cog require a different freehub body called an "XD driver". If that's what you're dealing with, check with Fulcrum or your LBS to see if there's one available for your hub.
I simply cannot fathom who would use a 10 tooth cog. I suppose when you're using those MTB chainrings with a 38 tooth big ring it probably helps but not as much as chaining to the MTB cranks with 42 or 48 tooth rings. The small rings can still be around 24 tooth and climb the same.

Hey, I feel your pain! Converting wheelsets between MTB and road can be tricky. Fulcrum does make a 11-speed road freehub body that should work for you. Happy cycling! :)