full carbon, 105 groupo

luvstoride

Aug 8, 2010
Trying to decide between three bikes: Cannondale six carbon 5, Wilier Mortirolo, and Scott CR1 team. all full carbon, all 105, all the same price....
thoughts? advice? opinions?

thanks!

I'll give you the obligatory, "pick the one that fits best and you like riding the most."

That being said, like most Italian bikes, the Wilier Mortirolo pulls at my heartstrings more than the other bikes you listed.

Without knowing much detail or test riding any of them, I can't give suggestions, but as an owner of a full carbon with 105's, I can say you're definitely in the right spot.

Take them all out for a test ride. All are good bikes. Seeing as this is going to be your bike make the choice you will be happy with.:D

I'll echo the others. Try them out. They will either fit differently or not. Just see if you can ride it for at least 15-20 minutes. That should be a good indication of feel.

I too have full carbon with 105 (ultegra rear derailluer). Work great and when the parts start to wear I will decide at that point whether to upgrade or keep going with 105. It is a decent groupo for sure.