full GT xcr 1000

mega

Guest
Hi,

i'm going to buya full GT XCR 1000. It a 2000 bike, but has ride only
1000 km. It's with rock shox SID XC, a fox vanilla rear shox, magura
oil brakes, carbon handle bar, XTR front derailleur and SRAM 9.0 rear
derailleur, mavic tubless ceramic wheel. It's new (it doesn'r ride
since 3 years) but little old as a mountain bike.
What do you think about this bike?
Bye
Mega

Also with all this component? In italy this bike cost near 1000$

mega wrote:
> Also with all this component? In italy this bike cost near 1000$

On eBay, the only one that sold went for US$500. Components were a
little less than the one you are looking at, but not much.

Do the Italian brands cost more there as well? I just think $1000 is a
very high price to pay for a five year old bike.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Do you advise some bikes like this and a shop where to buy from Italy?
I like XC and I would like to buy a full to replace my old front rocky
mountain.

PS. I don't like cannondale
Thank's
Andrea

mega wrote:
> Do you advise some bikes like this and a shop where to buy from Italy?
> I like XC and I would like to buy a full to replace my old front rocky
> mountain.
>
> PS. I don't like cannondale
> Thank's
> Andrea

I've never been to Italy, so I can't give you the name of a bike shop.
Bianchi (http://tinyurl.com/b8vuk) comes to mind as a manufacturer.
Their singlespeeds are good, but I can't tell you about their other XC
bikes although they look pretty low-end. Or how about an Orange
(http://tinyurl.com/9zh5j)? They are from the UK, but I would think
there would be some cost advantage of not having to ship them across an
ocean.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

mega wrote:

> Do you advise some bikes like this and a shop where to buy from Italy?
> I like XC and I would like to buy a full to replace my old front rocky
> mountain.
>
> PS. I don't like cannondale
> Thank's
> Andrea

Have you looked into http://www.sintesibikes.com

I really don't know much about them, but at least they're a local
manufacturer.

--
Slack