Full list of dope suspects published

jhuskey said:
I did it,I was in Madrid that day. I did not intend to kill but they drove me mad ...mad I tell you.
I was there for the bull fight a stranger came up to me and offerd me a cigarette. I said "I don't smoke", and the next thing I know I am standing over th dead bodies of the entire UCI committee with the knife in my hand everything else is just a big blank, cause they drove me MAD...MAD,MAD.

I am so glad it is Friday! Anyone else need a beer?
I did not want to go public with it, but I was thinking about this possibility all the time (actually I knew you did it). I will have the beer later today. Cheers! :D

whiteboytrash said:
Not me.... had our Christmas party last night... check out the venue ! http://www.bavarian-beerhouse.co.uk/ - Cyclinghero's: You would have loved this place ! Good beer !
C'mon WBT, you should have known that I am the man of the Belgian beer (Palm, Duvel), and ofcourse I love the Irish beer as well. Actually I never drink German beer, I even stopped drinking Gerolsteiner....;)

whiteboytrash said:
Not me.... had our Christmas party last night... check out the venue ! http://www.bavarian-beerhouse.co.uk/ - Cyclinghero's: You would have loved this place ! Good beer !

I went to a dinner last night but I am going to a party tomorrow and it should be pretty good. I will then try and ride again Sunday.
Your party looks like you had an excellent time WBT, very lickable, I mean likable looking ladies.

CH: I feel better to confess and I am glad it is out and in the open. Hamiltons twin brother is acting as my attorney.

whiteboytrash said:
Bavarian Beer House.... Perfect name.:D The little gal in the middle must have a pretty strong right arm.

The pub reminds me of a couple of places that used to exist in Sacramento. You could not find a Hefeweizen or Martzen anywhere else except in those hoff brau's at the time.

lwedge said:
Bavarian Beer House.... Perfect name.:D The little gal in the middle must have a pretty strong right arm.

The pub reminds me of a couple of places that used to exist in Sacramento. You could not find a Hefeweizen or Martzen anywhere else except in those hoff brau's at the time.
Speaking of the ring of fire.... Ullrich has appealed the DNA test by the German prosecutors... which means his guilty..... shame on him...

----------------

A DNA comparison to determine whether cyclist Jan Ullrich is involved in an alleged Spanish doping scheme has been delayed.

German prosecutors in
Bonn want to compare blood bags found at suspect doctor Eufemiano Fuentes with a DNA sample of Ullrich taken by Swiss authorities last September.

However, prosecutor Fred Apostel confirmed Tuesday that Ullrich's lawyers have now made use of their right to appeal against the use of his sample for the DNA comparison within the allowed timeframe.

"The Swiss court will now decide how things proceed," said Apostel. "If the decision is made to hand over the sample to us then Ullrich's lawyers have a further right of appeal."

As a result, the case could take up to 18 months to reach a conclusion.

"The appeal against handing over (of the sample) is Ullrich's legal right," said Apostel. "But people can make their own minds up as to why he won't allow the comparison."

The 1997 former Tour de France champion Ullrich has protested his innocence in the case. He was dumped by his T-Mobile team and has handed back the cycling licence of
Switzerland where he resides.

Bonn prosecutors are investigating on fraud charges in the case.

Ullrich last raced in June 2006 but theoretically could race while his legal case is ongoing. However, the 32-year-old has neither professional cycling licence nor a team.

whiteboytrash said:
Speaking of the ring of fire.... Ullrich has appealed the DNA test by the German prosecutors... which means his guilty..... shame on him...

----------------

A DNA comparison to determine whether cyclist Jan Ullrich is involved in an alleged Spanish doping scheme has been delayed.

German prosecutors in
Bonn want to compare blood bags found at suspect doctor Eufemiano Fuentes with a DNA sample of Ullrich taken by Swiss authorities last September.

However, prosecutor Fred Apostel confirmed Tuesday that Ullrich's lawyers have now made use of their right to appeal against the use of his sample for the DNA comparison within the allowed timeframe.

"The Swiss court will now decide how things proceed," said Apostel. "If the decision is made to hand over the sample to us then Ullrich's lawyers have a further right of appeal."

As a result, the case could take up to 18 months to reach a conclusion.

"The appeal against handing over (of the sample) is Ullrich's legal right," said Apostel. "But people can make their own minds up as to why he won't allow the comparison."

The 1997 former Tour de France champion Ullrich has protested his innocence in the case. He was dumped by his T-Mobile team and has handed back the cycling licence of
Switzerland where he resides.

Bonn prosecutors are investigating on fraud charges in the case.

Ullrich last raced in June 2006 but theoretically could race while his legal case is ongoing. However, the 32-year-old has neither professional cycling licence nor a team.
Ulle might as well get an "I am guilty" tattoo. There's no way anyone can believe him now. If he was innocent this DNA text would prove it without a shadow of doubt and he would be able to race again, claim damages from T Mob, etc.