Full of Spammers Today

mysrh

Apr 2, 2006
I see there are sponsors in this forum. But most of the time these people really go beyond tolerable.

Go to Australia & NZ regional forum and see what these advertisers have done.

And to make things even worse, no admins have done anything to regulate with disciplinary.

mysrh said:
I see there are sponsors in this forum. But most of the time these people really go beyond tolerable.

Go to Australia & NZ regional forum and see what these advertisers have done.

And to make things even worse, no admins have done anything to regulate with disciplinary.

That was only two spammers and look at all their posts. I've found the best thing to do is report the spam posts down on the bottom left.

That's what I have been doing, but the spams grow faster than the admins can do about them.
And we now have someone advertises free *** password too :rolleyes:

Are they really that big of an issue... I just ignore the obvious spam threads (buy an ipod for .99 cents today only!)... :rolleyes:

If you go to Aust & NZ regional forum, you'll see why it's annoying. I can stand 1 spam each time, but this one is like a list.

It seems like there are a lot of spammers in here today, too..... Do mods ever delete these things or just let them float aimlessly to the depths of the forums?

I have been active on other boards where mods would delete these things within hours, sometimes minutes, of them being posted. Why cant they do that here?

Who are the mods here anyway? Just wondering, cause I havent noticed.