Full pro uniform

friedmikey said:
...you'd look even more silly wearing a polka dot jersey... for more than one reason.

I'm not sure I'd say Richard Virenque,Tony Rominger or Santiago Botero looked silly in theirs. :)

eortiz said:
What do you guys think of people/cyclist wearing a full cycling uniform (top,bottom, and cycling cap - and the bike)? I feel unworthy of it since I am not that strong of a rider but would look nice :D Just curious. Thanks

If they are not pro: A jersey, no worries; and the bike, a little concerned, the whole works, ******. :p

I have no pro team kits yet but i'm in desperate search for an euskaltel-euskadi one because they're my favourite team being one of the few pro spanish teams in the tours and love the name and their look. So i'll have to ask you Dominic Sansom where did your wife buy her kit!?! :p I've found a few but pretty expensive, looking for one on sale hopefully.

As for seeing someone else wearing a pro kit whether they were fast or not, more power to them for having a greater enthusiam in the sport. If you like it then you like it, you shouldn't let someone elses thoughts discourage your decisions.

friedmikey said:
...you'd look even more silly wearing a polka dot jersey... for more than one reason.

Even the KOM at the Tour looks silly wearing the polka dot jersey :D