full sus. bike - IH, GT, suggestions?

"wizardB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> daddy wrote:
> Take a look at the Stumpjumper ride one for North Shore X-country and love
> it PS I weigh in at 225 and it takes it.

North Shore X-country would be called extreme, or "black diamond", in any
other part of the world.

Roberto Baggio wrote:
> North Shore X-country would be called extreme, or "black diamond", in any
> other part of the world.

Nice chest thump, dork.

JD

The point was that we (unfortunately) do not have any conventional XC trails
here. I and many, many others in this area would love to have a trails that
are not all rocks and roots. Places like Moab or Sonoma are a welcomed
pleasure for a lot of people here who make the hiatus to those locales.

By the way, have you ever consider putting a saddle on your seatpost? It
might help with the aggression.

JD wrote:
> Roberto Baggio wrote:
>> North Shore X-country would be called extreme, or "black diamond", in any
>> other part of the world.

> Nice chest thump, dork.
>
> JD

Coming from you, that's
hilarious *and* ironic.

Roberto Baggio thumped again:
> The point was that we (unfortunately) do not have any conventional XC trails
> here.

That's because you are so obviously manly. You are quite pointless.

JD

cc wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> Roberto Baggio wrote:
>>> North Shore X-country would be called extreme, or "black diamond", in
>>> any
>>> other part of the world.

>> Nice chest thump, dork.
>>
>> JD
>>

> Coming from you, that's hilarious *and* ironic.

The point of the post was that if this bike stood up to my fat as while
riding our type of cross country it should stand up well for him on your
"single track" that's all girls

wizardB wrote:
> cc wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>>>

>>> Nice chest thump, dork.
>>>
>>> JD
>>>

>> Coming from you, that's hilarious *and* ironic.

> The point of the post was that if this bike stood up to my fat as while
> riding our type of cross country it should stand up well for him on your
> "single track" that's all girls

Look, it's past your bedtime. I don't care about your 'hardcore' north
shore, and it's idiots like you that ruin it for the rest of us that
enjoy single track. Keep your stunts in mommy's backyard, or in urban
areas designated for it. Just don't pretend to be a mountain biker.

cc