Full Suspension Specialized $700

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dilusionnews, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Dilusionnews

    Dilusionnews Guest

    Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

    for more info: http://ogivar.no-ip.com/dilusion/FSR/

    FOR SALE

    Specialized FSR rockhopper (all components new last year, frame and rear shock are 1999)

    - 17" size, 21.5" effective toptube
    - 7005-T6 aluminium, monocoque front end
    - custom dupont chameleon paint (changes color from different light angles)
    - Fox Vanilla rear shock, 4.5" travel
    - Topgun 009ADO fork, 3.5" travel, coil/oil
    - Acera-X rapidfire shifters/v-levers,
    - Tektro V-brakes
    - Exage ES rear derailleur
    - Deore LX front derailleur, SRAM chain, Sunrace 11-30 8speed cassette
    - Deore LX crankset with new 22/32/44 rings
    - 4Rox 75mm x 5 degree stem, alloy riser bar
    - New Bolt on grips
    - flat pedals
    - wheelset (shimano sealed hubs, 14g stainless spokes, Femco double-wall alloy rims) with JoeMurray
    Maximum Kevlar 2.2 tires
    - Ritchey Logic headset, UN-72 bottom bracket

    $700

    It's a beauty, a great full suspension bike... Must see.....

    Located west end of ottawa. (near hunt club / greenbank)

    Email dilusionnews (at) hotmail.com to set up a viewing time..

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "DilusionNews" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > wow thanks babe.....
    >
    > what the heck was that for anyway?

    Commercial posts have no place in this group, and the group considers them spam - try
    rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    Shaun aRe

  3. Dilusionnews

    Dilusionnews Guest

    ahh i c... thank you...

    a much nicer and more useful explanation....

    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...

    > "DilusionNews" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > wow thanks babe.....
    > >
    > > what the heck was that for anyway?
    >
    > Commercial posts have no place in this group, and the group considers them spam - try
    > rec.bicycles.marketplace.
    >

    > Shaun aRe

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "DilusionNews" <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > ahh i c... thank you...
    >
    > a much nicer and more useful explanation....
    >

    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    >>
    >> "DilusionNews" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > wow thanks babe.....
    >> >
    >> > what the heck was that for anyway?
    >>
    >> Commercial posts have no place in this group, and the group considers them spam - try
    >> rec.bicycles.marketplace.
    >>

    >> Shaun aRe

    Wasn't it though? Marriage seems to be calming our Mr. Rimmer, it appears.