Full Suspension Specialized $700

Dilusionnews

Guest
Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

for more info: http://ogivar.no-ip.com/dilusion/FSR/

FOR SALE

Specialized FSR rockhopper (all components new last year, frame and rear shock are 1999)

- 17" size, 21.5" effective toptube
- 7005-T6 aluminium, monocoque front end
- custom dupont chameleon paint (changes color from different light angles)
- Fox Vanilla rear shock, 4.5" travel
- Topgun 009ADO fork, 3.5" travel, coil/oil
- Acera-X rapidfire shifters/v-levers,
- Tektro V-brakes
- Exage ES rear derailleur
- Deore LX front derailleur, SRAM chain, Sunrace 11-30 8speed cassette
- Deore LX crankset with new 22/32/44 rings
- 4Rox 75mm x 5 degree stem, alloy riser bar
- New Bolt on grips
- flat pedals
- wheelset (shimano sealed hubs, 14g stainless spokes, Femco double-wall alloy rims) with JoeMurray
Maximum Kevlar 2.2 tires
- Ritchey Logic headset, UN-72 bottom bracket

$700

It's a beauty, a great full suspension bike... Must see.....

Located west end of ottawa. (near hunt club / greenbank)

Email dilusionnews (at) hotmail.com to set up a viewing time..

"DilusionNews" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wow thanks babe.....
>
> what the heck was that for anyway?

Commercial posts have no place in this group, and the group considers them spam - try
rec.bicycles.marketplace.

Shaun aRe

"DilusionNews" <[email protected]> had this to say
news:[email protected]

> ahh i c... thank you...
>
> a much nicer and more useful explanation....
>

> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>>
>> "DilusionNews" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > wow thanks babe.....
>> >
>> > what the heck was that for anyway?
>>
>> Commercial posts have no place in this group, and the group considers them spam - try
>> rec.bicycles.marketplace.
>>

>> Shaun aRe

Wasn't it though? Marriage seems to be calming our Mr. Rimmer, it appears.