Fun facts

Turritopsis nutriculaImmortal jellyfish is the only species known to live forever.

The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.

Just one drop of blood contains about 10,000 while blood cells and 250,000 platelets.

Mark Spitz a.k.a. Mark the Shark, Olympic champion swimmer, was famed for his large moustache in an era when every swimmer was shaving everything to become more hydrodynamic. He once jokingly said to the Russian team coach that his moustache helps him swim faster by deflecting water from his mouth and making him more bullet-shaped. The following year, a moustache was worn by every member of the (male) Russian team.

What does a bicycle call his dad?
-POP-Cycle

Why do bank tellers are prohibited from using Bicycles??
-Because they tend to lose their BALANCE

The English are always very polite and considerate of their neighbors. That is probably why it is illegal in London to beat your wife after 9 p.m. (16th century law).

So there's a certain time slot for beating a wife? Hahaha

Cyclists are like the greyhounds of the sporting world. “We train really hard, but then do nothing for the rest of the day. My director once told me, ‘You have to rest as hard as you train’. That advice is something I take very seriously, because without proper recovery, all the intense training we do would be for not.”

If you drink and drive in Italy and you reach over a certain limit of alcohol in your blood, you won’t lose just your driver’s license and freedom, you’ll say good bye to your car, too, which will be seized by the state.

This one should be implement in our country. This gonna be a good law and I'm sure it will decrease the road rage in our country.

Reactions: Sonja-Erica Pompa
If you kept yelling for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would produce enough sound energy to heat up a cup of tea.
Bahahahaha that's funny though. Well, my kids are super hyperactive boys. It is really funny when seeing them playing with kids yoga mat. They acts as if yoga guru, d'oh but kids are kids.

I think it should be more bike related!
Like how -The Tour de France is one of the most famous bicycle races in the world. Established in 1903, it is considered to be the biggest test of endurance out of all sports.
It's great that such a competition is still being held today!

Screenshot_4.png