fun never ends

Njan Asne

Jul 29, 2011
Funny Jokes
Rose is Red sky is Blue my dog is pregnent because of you. when i first listened these types of jokes i coul laugh ever with this types of fun more not wasting your time go to above link or below

Funny Jokes

Reactions: gdaly
Since your link went to blonde jokes:

Two blondes walk into a building.

You'd have thought ONE of them would have seen it first.

Got a call from a blonde for a lunch date, she told me to meet her at the corner of Walk and Don't Walk.

Paris Hilton looked out her limo window as they passed the YMCA; she tells her friend, "Look, b*tch, they spelled Macy's wrong!"

My granny started cycling at 97 years old. She has been doing ten miles per day - and now we don't know where the heck she is!

Don't think so... Expected open heart feeling ha ha jokes....
impatient.png

I love those dumb jokes you can't understand and you start to laugh because they are so silly

I will be quite frank with you but most of these jokes are really old and repeated. They're not that funny, sorry.

The joke is not that bad, but at the same time I do prefer shorter jokes, with less text and some images. :p

The joke is quite awesome. I do believe that there can be nothing better than talking about some good jokes.

bigpedaler said:
Since your link went to blonde jokes:

Two blondes walk into a building.

You'd have thought ONE of them would have seen it first.

Got a call from a blonde for a lunch date, she told me to meet her at the corner of Walk and Don't Walk.

Paris Hilton looked out her limo window as they passed the YMCA; she tells her friend, "Look, b*tch, they spelled Macy's wrong!
I laughed soo hard at the Paris Hilton joke, that was good!

I really enjoyed this joke a whole lot to be honest. If you made this off the top of your head then very good job. Please make more and post them on this forum. Also it made me laugh.

makroftar said:
I love those dumb jokes you can't understand and you start to laugh because they are so silly
I agree, and the funniest thing is when a joke is not funny.

centralparkbike said:
My granny started cycling at 97 years old. She has been doing ten miles per day - and now we don't know where the heck she is!
Huh, I guess that's your on the bike whom I saw yesterday... gallivanting with my 100-year old grandpa. Hahahaaa.

Jokes make our minds erase the negative thinking. I love telling and listening to jokes.

My joke is reporting that ad & THEN hacking into his facebook & posting said ad. :ph34r: