fun night

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Well it was a grand night but oh boy was I baaad! Decided to heck with it and enjoyed myself. Not
    feeling like being op today either but I will watch what I do with dinner tonight. Happy Valentines
    Day ya'll Bird

    Tags:

  2. glad you had a good time, Lee
    bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well it was a grand night but oh boy was I baaad! Decided to heck with it and enjoyed myself. Not
    > feeling like being op
    today
    > either but I will watch what I do with dinner tonight. Happy Valentines Day ya'll Bird

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    bird wrote:
    > Well it was a grand night but oh boy was I baaad! Decided to heck with it and enjoyed myself. Not
    > feeling like being op today either but I will watch what I do with dinner tonight. Happy
    > Valentines Day ya'll Bird

    I'm glad you had fun!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

  4. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    I've been "bad" too. But you know what? I'm not getting depressed and quitting like all the other
    times before. I'm going to get on the treadmill, try to undo a little of the damage and realize that
    tomorrow is another day. This WOE is NOT a prison sentence and I'm NOT putting myself in mental jail
    because I haven't been perfect this weekend. Happy Valentine's y'all. Love yourself!!

    --
    237.1 / 228.6 / 137 "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > bird wrote:
    > > Well it was a grand night but oh boy was I baaad! Decided to heck with it and enjoyed myself.
    > > Not feeling like being op
    today
    > > either but I will watch what I do with dinner tonight. Happy Valentines Day ya'll Bird
    > >

    > I'm glad you had fun!!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

  5. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Miss Violette wrote:

    > glad you had a good time, Lee

    I've been goooooooood!

    No breakfast: got put off by James being ikk at 7 am! DH made sandwiches at 2 pm - 8 points, to make
    up for missing breakfast!

    I did stir fried beef in clack bean sauce with noodles for 5 points each, and had a few munchies in
    front of the telly as we watched Bridget Jones Diary (DH borrowed it from the Library for the two of
    us! :) ) and an old tape of Four Weddings and a Funeral. Even with a couple of glasses of wine, I
    still have one of today's points left and have not had to dip into my 6.5 saved points from
    yesterday.

    DH was very good too, and did NOT buy me chocolates! I did wonder if I fancied a few
    chocolate buttons with my munchies, but decided that I'd rather have two dry oatcakes! I
    admit it - I'm insane!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Take that attitude as an NSV!!! good for you, Lee
    news:[email protected]...