fun night

Bird

Guest
Well it was a grand night but oh boy was I baaad! Decided to heck with it and enjoyed myself. Not
feeling like being op today either but I will watch what I do with dinner tonight. Happy Valentines
Day ya'll Bird

glad you had a good time, Lee
news:[email protected]...

bird wrote:
> Well it was a grand night but oh boy was I baaad! Decided to heck with it and enjoyed myself. Not
> feeling like being op today either but I will watch what I do with dinner tonight. Happy
> Valentines Day ya'll Bird

I'm glad you had fun!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

I've been "bad" too. But you know what? I'm not getting depressed and quitting like all the other
times before. I'm going to get on the treadmill, try to undo a little of the damage and realize that
tomorrow is another day. This WOE is NOT a prison sentence and I'm NOT putting myself in mental jail
because I haven't been perfect this weekend. Happy Valentine's y'all. Love yourself!!

--

Miss Violette wrote:

> glad you had a good time, Lee

I've been goooooooood!

No breakfast: got put off by James being ikk at 7 am! DH made sandwiches at 2 pm - 8 points, to make
up for missing breakfast!

I did stir fried beef in clack bean sauce with noodles for 5 points each, and had a few munchies in
front of the telly as we watched Bridget Jones Diary (DH borrowed it from the Library for the two of
us! :) ) and an old tape of Four Weddings and a Funeral. Even with a couple of glasses of wine, I
still have one of today's points left and have not had to dip into my 6.5 saved points from
yesterday.

DH was very good too, and did NOT buy me chocolates! I did wonder if I fancied a few
chocolate buttons with my munchies, but decided that I'd rather have two dry oatcakes! I
admit it - I'm insane!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Take that attitude as an NSV!!! good for you, Lee
news:[email protected]...