Fund raiser, bike items for auction

www.SharonFund.com

Guest
My Rush concert-going buddy, hockey teammate, best friend in the world is
very sick and hasn't worked in months. He won't likely be back for a year
or more. We're holding a fund-raising event in Waukesha, Wisconsin on
Saturday, July 21 to raise money to help get the family through tough times.

Visit the web site ( www.SharonFund.com ) and take a look at the auction
items. If you see anything interesting and want to bid, let me know. We
don't have a great "proxy" bidding method in place but if something
interests you, we'll try to accommodate you and get your bids into the mix.

Of course, cash donations are always welcome....

--
John Ackley
(510) 507-3236

www.SharonFund.com

In article
<[email protected]>,
"www.SharonFund.com" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> My Rush concert-going buddy, hockey teammate, best friend in the world is
> very sick and hasn't worked in months. He won't likely be back for a year
> or more. We're holding a fund-raising event in Waukesha, Wisconsin on
> Saturday, July 21 to raise money to help get the family through tough times.
>
> Visit the web site ( www.SharonFund.com ) and take a look at the auction
> items. If you see anything interesting and want to bid, let me know. We
> don't have a great "proxy" bidding method in place but if something
> interests you, we'll try to accommodate you and get your bids into the mix.
>
> Of course, cash donations are always welcome....

Multi-posting tick.

--
Michael Press