Fund Raiser In CT.

Ed

Guest
If your not busy there is a fund raiser on 10/5 for the Farmington River Greenway on 10/5. Check out
FVGreenway.org for more information

On 4 Oct 2003 04:54:46 -0700, [email protected] (ed) wrote:

>If your not busy there is a fund raiser on 10/5 for the Farmington River Greenway on 10/5. Check
>out FVGreenway.org for more information

Next time, give more notice.

I would have gladly posted a flyer for this in our bike shop.

Thanks, Barry

B a r r y B u r k e J r . <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 4 Oct 2003 04:54:46 -0700, [email protected] (ed) wrote:
>
> >If your not busy there is a fund raiser on 10/5 for the Farmington River Greenway on 10/5. Check
> >out FVGreenway.org for more information
>
> Next time, give more notice.
>
> I would have gladly posted a flyer for this in our bike shop.
>
> Thanks, Barry

I just found out today. Th apparently had this posted for some time as this is the 6th year they are
doing it. Lets now let it rest for here