Fund Raiser In CT.

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Ed, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Ed

    Ed Guest

    If your not busy there is a fund raiser on 10/5 for the Farmington River Greenway on 10/5. Check out
    FVGreenway.org for more information

    Tags:

  2. On 4 Oct 2003 04:54:46 -0700, [email protected] (ed) wrote:

    >If your not busy there is a fund raiser on 10/5 for the Farmington River Greenway on 10/5. Check
    >out FVGreenway.org for more information

    Next time, give more notice.

    I would have gladly posted a flyer for this in our bike shop.

    Thanks, Barry

  3. Ed

    Ed Guest

    B a r r y B u r k e J r . <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 4 Oct 2003 04:54:46 -0700, [email protected] (ed) wrote:
    >
    > >If your not busy there is a fund raiser on 10/5 for the Farmington River Greenway on 10/5. Check
    > >out FVGreenway.org for more information
    >
    > Next time, give more notice.
    >
    > I would have gladly posted a flyer for this in our bike shop.
    >
    > Thanks, Barry

    I just found out today. Th apparently had this posted for some time as this is the 6th year they are
    doing it. Lets now let it rest for here